Our ISO 17025 consulting services practical in nature, result oriented and easy to implement.
We ensure that ISO 17025 consulting and implementation project resulting in accreditation to ISO 17025 becomes a time bound exercise with highest level of professional approach and process optimization.
ISO/IEC 17025 is the global quality standard for testing and calibration laboratories. It is the basis for accreditation from an accreditation body. The current release was published in 2005.
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling. It covers testing and calibration performed using standard methods, non-standard methods, and laboratory-developed methods. It is applicable to all organizations performing tests and/or calibrations. These include, for example, first-, second- and third-party laboratories, and laboratories where testing and/or calibration forms part of inspection and product certification.
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 is for use by laboratories in developing their management system for quality, administrative and technical operations. Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities and accreditation bodies may also use it in confirming or recognizing the competence of laboratories. ISO/IEC 17025:2005 is not intended to be used as the basis for certification of laboratories.
10 Step gain ISO 17025 Accreditation
- Awareness Training
- Quality Policy & Objectives Finalization
- Gap Analysis
- Documentation / Process Design
- Documentation / Process Implementation
- Internal Audit
- Management Review Meeting
- Shadow Audit
- Corrective – Preventive Actions
- Final Certification Audit
Benefits of Implemented ISO/IEC 17025:
- Continually improving data quality and laboratory effectiveness.
- Having a basis for most other quality systems related to laboratories, such as Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Having access to more contracts for testing and/or calibration. Some public and private organizations only give contracts to accredited laboratories. Accreditation will also help to get more contracts from organizations that don’t mandate accreditation, but do give preference to accredited laboratories in competitive situations.
- Improved national and global reputation and image of the laboratory.
Leave us your name and phone number and we'll call you back shortly.