The American Petroleum Institute’s certification programs provide the opportunity for companies in the oil and natural gas industry to meet global demands and to operate in an increasingly competitive business environment. Today, organizations must demonstrate that they can consistently meet customer requirements and international standards through API certification.
TMC Texas Management Consultants supports companies nationally and internationally to successfully license to API product specifications (e.g., 2C, 4F, 5CT, 5L, 6A, 6D, 6DSS, 7-1, 8C, 10A, etc.) and certify to quality specifications (e.g., API Q1, ISO TS29001, ISO 9001).
We can assist you whether it’s your first certification audit or if your quality management system needs minor changes or a complete revision. TMC are competent with proven oil and gas industry track records.
Organizations registering under the API Monogram Program are required to:
- Prove that they have “capability” to API specified requirements
- Develop and maintain a quality manual that describes their quality management system and how it conforms to the requirements of API Spec Q1 and/or API Spec. Q2
- Submit quality management system application
- Submit a signed API Licensing Agreement
- Submit an agreement for the specific API product specification(s) to which they wish to be licensed
- Operate under their documented quality management system for 4 months prior to receiving an API audit
- Perform and document an internal audit
- Perform and document a management review